ICF – Instinctive Combat Firearms Gun Fighting
This course and its modules take the Military or Law Enforcement static marksmanship shooter and develops him or her into and instinctive combat ready shooter. Additionally, this course takes the combat ready shooter, polishes and builds their already existing skills.
True tactical fighting skill equals confidence. Confidence equals viable options. Options give you time to make the smartest choice given your skillset and situation.
“This may be one of the most complete, single-session gun courses I’ve ever seen.”.
SWAT Lead. L. Simpson – Upper Darby-PD
Combat shooting package for the LEO and Mil Teams.
• Mastering the Draw – Two Hand, Strong only, Support only
• Dynamic Reloads and Malfunctions
• Shooting to and from Cover and Concealment
• Shooting on the Move – Forward and Lateral
• Close Quarters Shooting
• Index Shooting
• Using Weapon as Impact Tool
• Low Light Operations
• Putting it all together
• Force on Force Training
• Measurable Training Methodologies
• Shoot – No Shoot Training