AR 15 Carbine Stance and Ready Up drill by NLB Tactical and Hank Hayes
The Carbine stance debate and the ready up drills.
The powerful fighting weapon the carbine has many uses, however I think there’s one thing we can all pretty much agree on when it comes to protection in close, we must be to able get shots on target as fast as possible. This video covers basic 3 elements.
1. The Carbine shooting stance.
2. Static single shot ready up drill
3. Dynamic single shot ready up moving drill.
Do you own a handgun or rifle and only shoot standing still at the firing line at the range?
Are you drawing from the holster using reload, malfunction and multi position shooting stress drills?
Are you rapidly moving to cover while laying cover fire and shooting from behind barricades moving from position to position?
Are you training vehicle ambush and varied shooting situation stress drills?
If not, THIS MUST CHANGE! You are not truly prepared for a gun fight. GET TRAINING NOW!!!
NLB tactical provides a catalog of courses and has 365/24/7 access to a tactical range in the Virginia Beach, Va area. Whether it’s for your command or personal 1 on 1 needs, contact us for half day, full day or multi -day training packages at our range in Virginia Beach.
Many make it a mini vacation, shoot, eat, swim!!!
United States Government GSA Contract #GS07F036DA
Call us at 610.442.5539 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Share in your networks…
ACTIVE STABBER / KNIFE DEFENSE SECRETS UNLEASHED! Hank Hayes interviewed by Marina Saparkina and the team at PLAYING WITH THE BLADE. ИГРА С ОСТРИЕМ. Learn the insider secrets that can give you the knife counter response edge you need to prevail in a knife ambush.
Hank Hayes (NLB Tactical CEO. A Military and LAW Enforcement Tactical training company) is a founder of “No lie blades” combat system and creator of training knives, that can show you the effectiveness of training.
About this system and knives, and the main question – how to stay alive against the knife empty handed in our interview!
Becides, Hank Hayes shared some small secret of mental preparation of person!
3:25 – No lie Blades system 6:30 – Knife marks 11:00 – 3 main words about No Lie Blades 12:40 – Combat system against knife 25:30 – The most dangerous knife system 30:20 – Psychological Preapration. Small secret of training 42:30 – Real situations 50:50 – Improvised weapon
NLB Tactical / No Lie Blades 2017 Instructor course is now open for registration. This is the first US instructor course in 18 years that will be also open enrollment to those other than Military and Law Enforcement tactical instructors. You must be a current combat or martial arts instructor and will be vetted first before admission.
“There are few better trainers worldwide than Hank Hayes / No Lie Blades when it comes to getting results in hands on edged weapons / combat tactics”.
-Dave Smith “Buck Savage” Policeone.com
“NLB’s course is life changing, in my 23 years in L/E it’s some of the best training I’ve ever had.”
-Sheriff Rick Silver – Washington County Sheriff’s Dpt.
What material will be covered?
• Fact finding to define truly where your skillset is against a committed knife attack.
• Learn the four ranges of fighting skills assessment.
• Video playback review sessions.
• Learn the necessary and useful knife grips, stances and foot work.
• Understand edged weapons lethality the risks of immediate knife contact.
• Active knife meat cut session.
• Learn the top 3 things that special forces learn to tactically to stop a committed knife attack.
• Learn and define edged weapons awareness of several types of cutting weapons.
• See yourself with video feedback learning sessions.
• High pressure scenario training.
• Explore operator level knife selection, carry position and deployment drills.
• Learn the T.N.T. explosive fighting skills.
• Learn Pre-incident indicator skills building (body-language reading).
• Drills for building edged weapons survival skill and why you’re training those drills.
• Using barriers to entry and weapons of opportunity.
• Execution of compounded violent strikes.
• Verbal commands before and during the encounter.
• Multiple attacker neutralization techniques.
• Team system survivability tactics.
• Open question and answer section.
• Edged weapons attacking skills.
• Anatomy education on disabling & terminating target locations.
• Written exam.
“The No Lie Blades Knife defense system is quickly becoming the standard by which others are judged.”
-Sgt. Jeffery Hauck – Bethlehem Twp, PD
Course Cost $1,395.00 Please contact email@example.com or call 610.442.5539 to register. If need payment arrangements can be made.
Please note: Once course payment made there are no refunds. If needed you may change your course date as long as its done 30 days prior to originally scheduled course date.
We’ve worked out a killer discount room deal for those attending the course with the team at the Ramada Inn On The Beach at 6th and Atlantic St, Virginia Beach, Va 23451
Oct 7-12, 2017 ( Sunday – Thursday) @ $79.00 per night plus tax and this will include a breakfast voucher
Oct. 13, 2017 (Friday) @ $99.00 per night plus tax and this will include a breakfast voucher as well. Due to vacation season, the weekend has already had a number of outside and group reservations so the rate has been affected.