NLB Tactical / No Lie Blades 2017 Instructor course is now open for registration. This is the first US instructor course in 18 years that will be also open enrollment to those other than Military and Law Enforcement tactical instructors. You must be a current combat or martial arts instructor and will be vetted first before admission.
“There are few better trainers worldwide than Hank Hayes / No Lie Blades when it comes to getting results in hands on edged weapons / combat tactics”.
-Dave Smith “Buck Savage” Policeone.com
“NLB’s course is life changing, in my 23 years in L/E it’s some of the best training I’ve ever had.”
-Sheriff Rick Silver – Washington County Sheriff’s Dpt.
What material will be covered?
• Fact finding to define truly where your skillset is against a committed knife attack.
• Learn the four ranges of fighting skills assessment.
• Video playback review sessions.
• Learn the necessary and useful knife grips, stances and foot work.
• Understand edged weapons lethality the risks of immediate knife contact.
• Active knife meat cut session.
• Learn the top 3 things that special forces learn to tactically to stop a committed knife attack.
• Learn and define edged weapons awareness of several types of cutting weapons.
• See yourself with video feedback learning sessions.
• High pressure scenario training.
• Explore operator level knife selection, carry position and deployment drills.
• Learn the T.N.T. explosive fighting skills.
• Learn Pre-incident indicator skills building (body-language reading).
• Drills for building edged weapons survival skill and why you’re training those drills.
• Using barriers to entry and weapons of opportunity.
• Execution of compounded violent strikes.
• Verbal commands before and during the encounter.
• Multiple attacker neutralization techniques.
• Team system survivability tactics.
• Open question and answer section.
• Edged weapons attacking skills.
• Anatomy education on disabling & terminating target locations.
• Written exam.
“The No Lie Blades Knife defense system is quickly becoming the standard by which others are judged.”
-Sgt. Jeffery Hauck – Bethlehem Twp, PD
Course Cost $1,395.00 Please contact email@example.com or call 610.442.5539 to register. If need payment arrangements can be made.
Please note: Once course payment made there are no refunds. If needed you may change your course date as long as its done 30 days prior to originally scheduled course date.
We’ve worked out a killer discount room deal for those attending the course with the team at the Ramada Inn On The Beach at 6th and Atlantic St, Virginia Beach, Va 23451
Oct 7-12, 2017 ( Sunday – Thursday) @ $79.00 per night plus tax and this will include a breakfast voucher
Oct. 13, 2017 (Friday) @ $99.00 per night plus tax and this will include a breakfast voucher as well. Due to vacation season, the weekend has already had a number of outside and group reservations so the rate has been affected.
The link for your flyer that will allow people to book direct by clicking on the link to assure they get the special rate is: